Friday, February 27, 2009

internet's top hits

The most popular things on the web?
get your wet suits on, 'cause we're surfing the net!

Some of the top things on the list are:

Star Wars Kid!
Homestar Runner! [I've actualy been on this site. IT'S AWESOME!!!! very funny!!!] and "Peanut Butter Jelly Time".

Homestar Runner [A.K.A my favorite web show] Is an animation, which are very hard to make. [Trust me, I know T_T]

My favorite character is Homsar, whonever makes any sence :3

There is a segment on "HomestarRunner. net.... It's dot com!" [~Homestar] called Strongbad e-mails, where "You keep sending me e-mails, and I'll make fun of your spelling and grammer-- I mean awnser them." [Strongbad] This relates to technology and science because of how an e-mail is sent, which I'm not really sure of. =P

No comments: